Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: cmr.el (completing-read-multiple) in XEmacs

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: cmr.el (completing-read-multiple) in XEmacs
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:35:08 +0200

Ralf Angeli wrote:
It seems nobody cares anyway. The bug was introduced on August 18th and nobody has noticed it until recently. And it hasn't been
reported by an XEmacs user yet.

I care, and I have made a working XEmacs install on my Solaris machine,
sometime in September. I wonder why that worked? Perhaps because I
installed in my home directory. I have let the sysadmins here handle the
system-wide installation rather than doing it myself. Needless to say,
they haven't even tried or I would have reported it.

/JÅ