[AUCTeX-devel] Fw: failed to install AUCTeX in Windows XP

From: Luis A Escobar
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Fw: failed to install AUCTeX in Windows XP
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:51:06 -0600

I found in the AUCTeX guide that I could get some support
  from you with the following problem. This is copy of an email
  that I sent to David Kastrup but somebody here told me that
  the email should have been sent to you.

   I do not want to be a pain, see if you can help else
   please suggest somebody to request help from

    Thank you

Best regards,

Luis A. Escobar
Professor