[AUCTeX-devel] Re: AUCTeX-11.82

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: AUCTeX-11.82
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:08:08 +0100

On Sat, Nov 19 2005, David Kastrup wrote:

> I don't think we follow our spec file recommendations for RPM files
> yet, but at least we _can_ put up something right now.

Could you elaborate what's missing WRT this in the current spec file?

Did we get any further feedback from Ed Hill (Fedora AUCTeX package
maintainer) beyond [1]?

> If nobody ventures any pressing reasons, I think we should push 11.82
> out early next week.

Should I built RPMs for SuSE and upload them to gnu.org?  (I can't do
this before next Sunday.)

As mentioned before on the list, I cannot built a proper Fedora RPM
because the only Fedora system I have access to has the conflicting
outdated emacspeak package installed.

Bye, Reiner.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.auctex.cvs/506
    http://thread.gmane.org/address@hidden