[AUCTeX-devel] forward search in pdf files

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] forward search in pdf files
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:16:22 +0100

Hello

I just learnt how to do inverse search in pdf files using the vpe
script and vpe style written by Heiko Oberdiek. I have seen that
implementing forward search in pdf files is in the todo list of
auctex.

A simple question: xdvi has an option to specify the sourceposition.
So a relative simple lisp pkg called xdvi-search.el implements that
functionality.

In the manual of xpdf I did not find the option of specifying the
sourceposition, I did not find a decent manual of the acrobat reader,
moreover google search did not help neither.

Does anybody know about that subject?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer