[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Package coverage...

From: Christian Faulhammer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Package coverage...
Date: 16 Jan 2006 09:00:00 +0100

Tach David,                                  0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)

David Kastrup schrieb:
> address@hidden (Christian Faulhammer) writes:
>> David Kastrup schrieb: [Gentoo Ebuilds for AUCTeX]
>>> Well, but there is nothing we need to worry about here, right?
>>  I hope so.  Just that 11.81 has no working preview-latex (they just
>>  forgot to activate it)
> That's not "no working".  It is just not automatically activated, just
> like RefTeX.

 But even when you choose preview-latex by USE flags (which is the way of
choice for Gentoo users) you do not have a working preview-latex, and this
is a bug.

>> and that XEmacs has package 1.33 (1.46 is the current one).
> Well, actually we will provide our own XEmacs package:

 I read about it and will file a but eventually to the XEmacs herd.

V-Li

--
Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
http://www.gnupg.org/