Re: [AUCTeX-devel] pageref folding

From: Jiri Pejchal
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] pageref folding
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:33:37 +0100

On 18/01/06, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Also I'd like to have TeX-fold-mode on by default. I added
> > (TeX-fold-mode 1) to LaTeX-mode-hook.
>
> Well, I have my doubts that you did this right, so it would be worth
> actually quoting the Lisp code with which you intended to do this.

Sorry for not being clear.  I actually want TeX-fold mode on and
buffer to be folded
initially.

This is the code I have in .emacs:
(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook (lambda ()
                                (TeX-fold-mode 1)
                                (TeX-fold-buffer)))

Then:
\section{Heading}
\label{sec:heading}

Looks like this:
Heading <-- small font, should be big (everything else is probably correct)
[l]

I dont't exactly understand the comment about fontification in tex-fold.el,
but adding font-lock-fontify-buffer before TeX-fold-buffer solved the
problem for me.

(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook (lambda ()
                                (TeX-fold-mode 1)
                                (font-lock-fontify-buffer)