[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Cleaning functionality

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Cleaning functionality
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 00:15:53 +0100

* David Kastrup (2006-02-06) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> * Reiner Steib (2006-02-06) writes:
>>>
>>> and 'once (ask only once for each call of
>>> TeX-clean; maybe combined a listing of the files) should be added.
>>
>> Yep.
>
> Well, one can see how "x" in dired asks for confirmation.

On a scale from -5 (Are you nuts?) to +5 (Great idea!), how bad would
it be to call `dired-mark-pop-up' for that?  We'd have to autoload it
manually.  It's available in XEmacs 21.4.19, Emacs 21.4 and CVS Emacs.

I guess it would not be too hard to port it over or reimplement it,
but I am tempted to use it if it is already there. (c: