Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Upcoming conferences.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Upcoming conferences.
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 09:36:42 +0100

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * David Kastrup (2006-03-02) writes:
>
>> you probably noticed that I've gone deader than usual on the lists.
>
> And I always thought death is binary.

Well, the mailing list server is breathing in gasps right now.  I
guess they are working on backlog after changing servers.

>> The Chemnitzer Linuxtage is this weekend, followed by the Dante
>> meeting in Berlin (starting Wednesday or so).
>
> Coincidentially I'll be heading for Essen in due time.

Well, I'll be in Essen next Saturday (pretty much straight from
Berlin) doing an extended choir rehearsal (for a concert few weeks
later in Herzebrock, Westfalia), but by that time you'll probably be
back in Saabrickn.

At one point of time we might try fleecing DANTE or somebody else for
an AUCTeX gettogether...