Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Home page: Download for MS Windows

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Home page: Download for MS Windows
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:10:57 +0100

* David Kastrup (2006-03-24) writes:

> Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> shouldn't we remove the links to the outdated "crasseux" and "nqmacs"
>> versions and refer to http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html
>> instead?

I was hoping that "crasseux" and "nqmacs" would update their builds
eventually, but obviously they don't.  I guess you are right that
referencing ourcomments.org instead is a better choice.

> Uh, WHAT?  From that web page:
>
>  EmacsW32 Utilities (often called just EmacsW32) has the goal to make
>  it easier for an MS Windows user to get used to Emacs:
[...]

There are downloads including Emacs in the section titled
"3. EmacsW32+Emacs Install Wizard".

> I think we should rather point people to Ralfs compilations.

Those are referenced anyway.