[AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX-diffs] Changes to auctex/ChangeLog

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX-diffs] Changes to auctex/ChangeLog
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:05:07 +0200

* David Kastrup (2006-05-25) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> -    * Version 11.83 released.
>
> I have to admit that I was somewhat surprised.

Really?  You didn't mention anything about outstanding bugs when you
asked about 11.83, so I thought all is fine and dandy and ready for
release.

Anyway, I had to abort the release because I saw that my last code
change in font-latex.el broke font locking on XEmacs and I wasn't able
to fix this right away.  I still don't know what the problem exactly
is because the damn thing doesn't throw an error.  The only thing I
found out is that it is related to the `TeX-style-list' call and I am
a bit afraid that it might have undesirable effects for Emacs as well.

> Even if
> this was a bit of a surprise move, we should be able to pull this off
> in a day or two.

Hopefully I'll have access to a broadband connection then.