Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Upcoming 11.83 release

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Upcoming 11.83 release
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:38:09 +0200

Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:

> Unless we can do it in the next few hours, I have to shift the RPM
> and XEmacs package creation to Monday evening or later (no
> appropriate internet connection in the meantime).

Ok, I checked in my last changes.  Your documentation proposals look
ok to me, and AFAIR, Ralf had no specific complaints.  I'd say you
should check in your pending doc changes, check that the documentation
still builds, then add the release comment to ChangeLog (this is
important, as we use it in the build procedure!), check it in, and
then tag the whole tree with release_11_83 as a tag.  Afterwards you
should be able to build.  If Ralf does not roger until you have the
stuff ready, you can send it to me by Email with a GPG signature on
the mail.  I'll wait whether he says anything in the next day or so,
and upload if not (he might be away, too).

That way, we'll get a release out until tomorrow, with some reasonable
chance for last-minute interventions.

If you don't get the stuff checked in and built today, we'll just
delay.

Sounds ok?