Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: New auctex version coming, and the freeze

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: New auctex version coming, and the freeze
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:03:51 +0200

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * Ralf Angeli (2006-09-30) writes:
>
>> Frank, please don't take this discussion off the list again.  I and
>> likely other AUCTeX developers are interested in it as well.  By
>> discussing it in private you are taking away from us the
>> possibility to comment and voice our opinion if we see a need for
>> it.
>
> I just saw that your messages arrived on the list belatedly.  Sorry
> for the noise.

Sorry, I just saw the moderation messages when I returned from choir
practice.  I had not intended to answer Frank without letting his
postings to the list, but since I had been copied in the original
postings explicitly seemingly, this appeared in my folder for the
list.  I have added Frank to the positive filter rules, so his
messages should come through now without further moderation.

It would help if people bothered about AUCTeX development are actually
subscribed to the list, but of course, given the number of useful
mirrors like gmane, that is probably not realistic.