Re: [AUCTeX-devel] toolbar quality.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] toolbar quality.
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:46:34 +0100

"Miguel V. S. Frasson" <address@hidden> writes:

> You have been a lot patient for long time with this matter.  Give me
> two more months.

Uh, we are not going to wait two more months before releasing 11.84.
There are too many other issues it addresses.  So we need to figure
out what to do with the current issues, and see how far we can address
them without a complete rework.

> Then if I don't comply with AUCTeX standards, it is fair to disable
> the toolbar.

This is not about punishing anybody, for heaven's sake.  We are just
trying to get a version of AUCTeX released that works without problems
for most people, and that means that we need to figure out how to best
deal with the problems people have reported and can be expected to
experience.