[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Maintainer wanted for RefTeX

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Maintainer wanted for RefTeX
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:40:23 +0100

* Carsten Dominik (2006-12-26) writes:

> Good points.  I think it might make sense to keep the Emacs CVS history.

Okay, if nobody objects I'll ask the Savannah administrators to create
a new module `reftex' on the level of `auctex' and populate it with
the reftex*.el files from Emacs' CVS, keeping their CVS history
intact.  Once this is done we can add the additional files like
README, INSTALL, etc. and ask on emacs-devel about synchronization of
the repositories.