[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Ways of keeping Emacs 22 and external projects in syn

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Ways of keeping Emacs 22 and external projects in sync
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:59:14 +0100

On Mon, Jan 01 2007, Ralf Angeli wrote:

> AFAIK changes to Gnus files in Emacs' repository will be transferred
> automatically via Miles' Arch repositories to Gnus' stable branch.
> I'm not sure how changes relevant to the trunk are moved there.

I'm not sure which changes (to which trunk?) you have in mind here.

The section "Syncing" in texi/gnus-coding.texi [1] in the Gnus trunk
(maybe it would be useful to add this file to Emacs CVS in
emacs/admin/?) describes the process.  Feel free to ask if something
is missing or unclear there.

Bye, Reiner.

[1]
http://quimby.gnus.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~gnus/texi/gnus-coding.texi?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain