[AUCTeX-devel] Re: CVS repository synchronization for RefTeX

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: CVS repository synchronization for RefTeX
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 09:27:04 +0100

[Copy to auctex-devel]

Markus Triska <address@hidden> writes:

> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> and there are a few references to it in the AUCTeX manual.
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/auctex.html
>
>     contains a broken link to:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/reftex.html#Installation

Well, that would be another thing that might be easier to fix if
RefTeX was folded into AUCTeX...

In the meantime, we should probably install an HTML redirector page.
Does anybody know whether it is possible to redirect something in a
way that "#anything" gets properly redirected?  Or at least an
explicit list of "#Installation"-like links?

If things come to worst, we can just install (but not announce) a
local copy of the RefTeX HTML documentation, but I think that this
approach is a bit of overkill for references into the Emacs manual,
for example.

--
David Kastrup