[AUCTeX-devel] autoconf version and snapshots

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] autoconf version and snapshots
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:04:15 +0100

The autoconf version used to build the snapshots does not seem to
support @docdir@ (and neither @datarootdir@).  Therefore building and
installing an AUCTeX snapshot will not install the reference card.
I'm not sure if more files are affected.  Reiner, could the autoconf
version on the build server be updated?  Also, I'd like to add an
AC_PREREQ call to configure.ac once this is settled.