[AUCTeX-devel] address change in the official XEmacs package

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] address change in the official XEmacs package
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:22:01 +0100

Hello

As discussed already in the XEmacs-beta list, I will try again to
synchronise 11.84 with the official XEmacs auctex package. Since I am
not sure whether I will be successful, and since a mayor complain for
the missing synchronisation has been that you receive bug reports
concerning the outdated official XEmacs package, I thought that
besides my intend to synchronise, I would like to change the relevant
addresses for submitting bug reports.
My question is: where does this address  occur, one seem to me in
tex.el
in the function (and the like)
  (reporter-submit-bug-report
   "address@hidden"

But then I should change also for example
etc/slides.el:;; Maintainer: address@hidden

Is this correct any other place to look for. Recall this is just an
emergency solution.

Uwe Brauer