Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Maintainer addresses

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Maintainer addresses
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 20:12:01 +0100

* David Kastrup (2007-02-01) writes:

> Uwe asked me in private about maintainer addresses, and I told him for
> a first measure he should change address@hidden to the bug-auctex
> list as the bug report address, and to auctex-devel for maintainer
> addresses.

It's nice to have up-to-date addresses in the files, but I don't think
this will really make a difference.  The important address is the
address used for bug reporting.  And that should be changed to an
XEmacs list as long as the XEmacs project is not able to provide an
up-to-date version of AUCTeX.