Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:16:29 +0100

> reftex/lisp/reftex-parse.el
> reftex/lisp/reftex-ref.el
> reftex/lisp/reftex-sel.el
> reftex/lisp/reftex-toc.el
> reftex/lisp/reftex-vars.el
> reftex/lisp/reftex.el
> reftex/doc/Makefile
> reftex/doc/reftex.texi
>
> The Lisp files got their own directory and I've tentatively listed
> Makefile files in subdirectories.

The module and directory structure are now set up.  You can
(literally) check it out with

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:<membername>@cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/sources/auctex co reftex

This assumes you have an account on Savannah (don't forget to
substitute "<membername>" with your login name in the command above)
and write access to the AUCTeX repository.  If you want to check out
both RefTeX and AUCTeX you can also use `.' instead of `reftex'.

If everybody is happy with that I'll ask the Savannah admins to copy
the missing files from the Emacs repository to the RefTeX folders.