[AUCTeX-devel] CVS file copy request for RefTeX

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] CVS file copy request for RefTeX
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:39:10 +0100

Hi,

the AUCTeX project is taking over maintainance of the RefTeX package.
Therefore we set up a CVS module for the files.  The top-level
directory `reftex' can be found in the `auctex' repository.

Some of the files RefTeX is made up from are also maintained in the
`emacs' repository.  We'd like to use files from that repository
instead of those from the distribution tarball because they are more
up-to-date and have a change history.

Could you please copy those files together with their change history
from the `emacs' repository to the `auctex' repository?

The following files should be copied from the directory
`emacs/lisp/textmodes' of the `emacs' repository to the directory
`reftex/lisp' of the `auctex' repository:

reftex-auc.el
reftex-cite.el
reftex-dcr.el
reftex-global.el
reftex-index.el
reftex-parse.el
reftex-ref.el
reftex-sel.el
reftex-toc.el
reftex-vars.el
reftex.el

In addition the file `reftex.texi' should be copied from the directory
`emacs/man' of the `emacs' repository to the directory `reftex/doc' of
the `auctex' repository.

That means the target directory and file structure should look like
this:

reftex/lisp/reftex-auc.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-cite.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-dcr.el