Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX] reftex-do-citation format

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX] reftex-do-citation format
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:37:44 +0100

* David Kastrup (2007-02-18) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I assume this code is used for every entry of a comma-separated list
>> given to \cite?  So it would be save to add whitespace between such
>> entries?
>
> Yes.

Okay.  Thanks for investigating this.

>> Hm, I planned to do a first release once the build procedure is
>> fixed and the bugs we already have reports for are fixed.
>
> We have reports for RefTeX bugs?

Yes, the one related to this thread and the one reported to
emacs-pretest-bug a few days ago titled `Reftex syntax table entry for
"-"'.

>> Like this we would soon have a version which can be distributed from
>> gnu.org.  This way we can make the transition of maintainership more
>> visible and relieve Carsten from the necessity to provide a tarball
>> from his site.
>
> Uh, well, ok.  But how hard can it be to fix the docTeX-mode issue
> (famous last words...)?

I'll look at it when I've sorted out all the other stuff.  (Currently
I'm trying to get my head around a function for TeX Math minor mode
for injecting a sub menu into a menu tree.  I guess I should sort out
the RefTeX issues first ...)