[AUCTeX-devel] Re: CVS file copy request for RefTeX

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: CVS file copy request for RefTeX
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:32:56 +0100

* David Kastrup (2007-02-17) writes:

> Well, so I actually don't quite see the point in asking Savannah.
> Simply removing all tags that annoy Ralf should do the trick,
> shouldn't it?  That's an operation that does not require anything but
> normal CVS access.

Okay, I deleted all the tags from the repository.  After downloading
the repository I've looked at the ,v file of reftex-cite.el (as an
example) and while the branch tags are gone, there still is
information from branch-related changes in the file.  So we either
live with that or let the files be deleted again and check them in
ourselves without the change history.