[AUCTeX-devel] RefTeX build and installation routine

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] RefTeX build and installation routine
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:55:29 +0100

RefTeX can now be built and installed with `make && make install'.  Be
sure to adapt the top-level Makefile file if the defaults don't suit
you.

The current state is the bare minimum allowing us to work with the
package, e.g. for testing bug fixes.  I decided to do this with a
make-based approach because it simply was the fastest available
option.  This gives us a bit of space for thinking about the build and
installation methods we want to use in the end.