[AUCTeX-devel] offtopic: preview latex, for mediawiki/texvc

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] offtopic: preview latex, for mediawiki/texvc
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:28:01 +0100

Hello

That second posting might be  offtopic as well, my apologies.

I would like to enhance my previous question to mediawiki, the engine
which underlies wikipedia. In order to display mathematical formula
either texvc can be used or and additional implementation called
wikitex, which provides more features (but still no equation numbering)

Would it be easy/doable to use preview-latex design for improving the
features of either texvc or wikitex?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer