Re: [AUCTeX-devel] RefTeX Home Page

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] RefTeX Home Page
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:05:26 +0100

* David Kastrup (2007-03-10) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> obviously RefTeX should have its own home page, maintained by us.
>> Since RefTeX still is a package separate from AUCTeX, I'd create a
>> single HTML page separate from the AUCTeX pages containing stuff like
>> description, features, download options, documentation etc.  The page
>> could get a different color scheme and heading.  And it could be
>> linked from all AUCTeX pages by appending a "RefTeX" link to the
>> navigation menu, perhaps separated from the AUCTeX-related links with
>> a horizontal line and some whitespace.
>
> Well, Carsten's page at
> <URL:http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/reftex/> would seem like a
> starting point, though it is pretty basic.

Yep.  I was just thinking about how to relate the content to the
AUCTeX pages and vice versa.  Instead of the link in the navigation
menu we could just use the link in the "Related pages" section or add
a blurb to the AUCTeX front page and link the RefTeX page from there.
Of course these options are not exclusive.