Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: RefTeX Home Page

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: RefTeX Home Page
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 12:30:48 +0100

On Mar 11, 2007, at 10:10, Ralf Angeli wrote:

* Carsten Dominik (2007-03-11) writes:

Let me know if you want me to remove the update for a limited time.

A revised page is already online.  I plan to release a new version
shortly, but perhaps we should link to the current distribution tar
ball on your site for the time being.  Would that be feasible or are
you removing it from the server?

No, I can keep it for any time needed - I guess until you have made a stable release.

- Carsten