Re: [AUCTeX-devel] new style file for comment.sty

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] new style file for comment.sty
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:25:22 +0100

Thanks Ralf.

However, I am not sure that there is  clean way to do this
from a style file.  Is there?

- Carsten

On Feb 14, 2007, at 22:30, Ralf Angeli wrote:

* Carsten Dominik (2007-02-13) writes:

please find enclosed a basic style file for comment.sty - would be nice
if it could find its way into the distribution.

I just looked into the file.  The comment environment is added to the
list of verbatim environments.  I'd say the environment content should
rather be treated as a comment.  So it would be better to augment
`font-latex-syntactic-keywords' accordingly.  One would likely have to
add something like

  ("^[     ]*\\\\begin *{comment}.*\\(\n\\)"

That's untested, of course. (c: