Re: [AUCTeX-devel] new style file for comment.sty

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] new style file for comment.sty
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:34:05 +0100

On Mar 19, 2007, at 7:52, Ralf Angeli wrote:
Okay.  Since there is not much left of the original I hope you don't
mind if I change the author information.  Then we don't have to wait
for the coypright assignment.

No, I don't mind, and yes, I will get that assignment for past and
future contributions.  Right now things are a bit crazy around here, but
it is on my todo list and it will get done.

- Carsten