Re: [AUCTeX-devel] XEmacs sync with 11.84: almost;some questionsremain

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] XEmacs sync with 11.84: almost;some questionsremain
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:41:08 +0200

Hi

there are still some problems.
1. the Xemacs pgk uses the wrong tex-site file. That was my mistake I corrected
that.
2. More seriously is the auto-autoloads.el problem. That file should contain
the content of the tex-site.el file
   Now I looked at your Makefile code, I can see that the content of tex-site
is copied into
  auto-loads.el but then I fail to see what happened to that, how this file
somehow gets inserted into auto-autoloads.el.

I am not sure that I could leave things as they are with the corrected
tex-site.el file which is not inserted
into auto-autoloads. I prefer to have the Xemacs pkg as close as possible to
the pkg as provided by
the auctex team.

recall please I cannot use configure in the sense that later the official
package manager should use configure. I have to provide the correct Makefile,
such that the manager can generated the pkg tarball.

Uwe Brauer