[AUCTeX-devel] Upcoming RefTeX release

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Upcoming RefTeX release
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 23:27:29 +0200

Since RefTeX should now be in pretty good shape for a release after it
got put under version control and the file layout restructured, I'd
like to make a first release under the new maintainership soon.  If
all goes well, I'll find a bit of time over Easter to do that.

If there are bug fixes left to be integrated, certain changes should
receive further testing, or if there are other concerns, now would be
a good time to make them heard.