Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Changes in font locking

From: Artemio Gonzalez Lopez
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Changes in font locking
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:22:10 +0200

On Apr 21, 2007, at 5:54 PM, Ralf Angeli wrote:

* Artemio Gonzalez Lopez (2007-04-21) writes:

Unfortunately, the new font locking scheme used by auctex still doesn't
work at all with xemacs 21.5.27. Reading this thread, I got the
impression that the xemacs developers are not exactly interested in
fixing the xemacs bug causing this problem.

According to
<URL:http://mid.gmane.org/877it5wcf8.fsf%40uwakimon.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
the bug was fixed about a month ago in XEmacs.

Ralf,

You are right, I compiled the latest CVS version of xemacs 21.5.27 and checked that fontification now works. Sorry, and thanks a lot!

Artemio