Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Style File for PSTricks

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Style File for PSTricks
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:00:48 +0200

* Holger Sparr (2007-06-19) writes:

> Ralf Angeli schrieb:
>
>> Are you intending to contribute this to AUCTeX?
>
> Sure, that's why I am posting.   Something has to be done with the
> copyrights. What am I supposed to do?

Ideally you'd assign the copyright of past and future changes related to
AUCTeX to the FSF.  I'm not sure if I have the form for requesting such
an assignment in my mailbox, but David could send it if necessary.

Of course you can only assign copyright of code you've written
yourself.  Is the code in your pstricks.el in any way based on the code
of Jean-Philippe Georget?  If that's the case we'd need an assignment
from him as well.

>> I haven't had time to look more thoroughly at the code, but I think in
>> general it would be nice if AUCTeX supported PSTricks out of the box.
>
> I try add something more to the style file and post it again to this
> list.  Would that be ok?
>
> Nonetheless, some general comments regarding the code (as it is right
> now) would be helpful.

Currently I am having very little time, so I am not sure when I will be
able to comment.