[AUCTeX-devel] pstricks.el

From: Holger Sparr
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] pstricks.el
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:32:47 +0200

Hi,

attached is an updated version of pstricks.el.

So please have a look. It would be nice if someone could do some testing
and report back.

I added some self parsing as described in the docs and added some
elements to an earlier defined list. Is it possible to save the list
to the <currently-edited-tex-file>.el?

I have some additional style files for packages provided by pstricks or
contributions to pstricks (like pst-node, ... ) which I am going post
later on.

Bye,
Holger