[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Spam on AUCTeX CVS mailing lists

From: Reiner Steib
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:22:29 +0100

On Mon, Oct 29 2007, David Kastrup wrote:

> The list manager address (I forgot to include this in my separate mail
> to you with the password)

I got it, thanks.

> is <URL:http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/auctex-commit>.

I've changed the content filter to allow only text/plain as a first
step.  At least on one list, there was much HTML spam.

Oh, I found `Privacy options... / Spam filters'.  Seems suitable.  At
least no spam since yesterday evening when I changed it.

If one day Savannah changes the format (Subject and Message-ID) we
need to adjust the filters.  Also if we add another (top-level) module
to CVS.

I'm not 100% sure that my regexps also cover when adding new files to
CVS.  Ah, `style/nomencl.el' is quite new and the regexps catch it as
well.

I have removed the "Legacy anti-spam filters".  I have copied the old
values in a local text file, in case you want to save them.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)