[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Copyright clean-up

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Copyright clean-up
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 15:14:30 +0100

* Ralf Angeli (2008-02-02) writes:

> * Ralf Angeli (2007-07-02) writes:
>
>> Also, I compiled a list of all problematic files from the style
>> directory:
>
> Here is an updated table reflecting Carsten's copyright assignment to
> the FSF:

In the root directory we also have some files which could use copyright
and license notices:

* aclocal.m4: No license and copyright.  States that it was originally
  written by Katsumi Yamaoka (for emacs-w3m), but mainly rewritten
  afterwards.

* auctex.spec: No license and copyright.  Looks like this was written by
  Jan-Åke.

* autogen.sh: Same here.

* configure.ac (formerly configure.in): Same here.

* Makefile.in: Same here.

* mkinstalldirs: Written by Noah Friedman, license "Public domain"

* tex-fptex.el: GPLv2 or later, copyright 2000 by Fabrice Popineau, 2004
  by FSF

* tex-jp.el: GPLv2 or later, copyright 1999, 2001 by Hidenobu Nabetani,
  2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 by Free Software Foundation

I'll add copyright and license notices to the files authored by Jan-Åke.
For tex-fptex.el and tex-jp.el we'd require coypright assignment.  I'm
not sure what to do about aclocal.m4 and mkinstalldirs.