Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Inconsistency in loading/saving .el files

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Inconsistency in loading/saving .el files
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 19:13:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Ralf,

Indeed if the protocol is not completely stable we might think
about it and set the most flexible one (setting a few
customizable variables why not !) allowing handling of very
large and complexe documents avoiding information conflicts.

Anyway I did not make something so big but a small patch
applyable to tex.el and implementing a local option. If you
consider it useful enough you can include it in the current cvs
version.

Sorry I did not say in my post that I am using last auctex cvs
version.

Regards

Pierre