[AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX] How to implement the function? Identify stat

From: auxsvr
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX] How to implement the function? Identify state of input method.
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:01:40 +0300

On Thursday 21 August 2008, you wrote:
> I try . When I input $, mule switch to the math mode. This is OK.
> It does not take effect to \[ \] .
> Another question , I am using "cdlatex".
> In minor mode cdlatex, when I input $ ,it put another $ and put point in
> middle.
> "latex-i18n.el" make the ability disable.
>
> Thanks

I wrote this minor mode 7 years ago, so it isn't up to date with current
auctex functionality. I will ask the mailing list to see what is the best way
to do these things and send you an updated version.

auctex-devs:
What is the best way to allow both my minor mode and auctex to catch "$" key
presses?