[AUCTeX-devel] Development of refstyle.sty support

From: Andreas Neiser
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Development of refstyle.sty support
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:13:33 +0200

Hey,
I've read some messages about implementing support for refstyle.sty (and
maybe other referencing packages). I widely use some things like
\figlabel{bla} and then \figref{bla} to reference it. Is there some
ongoing (and maybe already working) patches which I can try?
I'm not really experienced with Lisp and/or Emacs and/or AucTeX,
therefor I hope somebody can explain some steps in detail here.
Thanks in advance
Andreas