[AUCTeX-devel] Math macros and `TeX-insert-macro'

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Math macros and `TeX-insert-macro'
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:33:34 +0200

Hi,

you've likely seen the (slightly obnoxious) message about math macros
not being available for completion with `TeX-insert-macro'.  I've been
wondering myself why this is the case.  Could somebody think of a reason
why we would not want them to be available for completion (in LaTeX
mode)?

I'd probably add them if nobody objects.  An alternative would be to
make them available through a separate function and key binding but I
don't think this is necessary.