Re: [AUCTeX-devel] navigation: in which section am I

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] navigation: in which section am I
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:51:13 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

Hello

Suppose I have a huge tex file, I open it and I jump around. Is there any way how to know in which section I am?

RefTeX's C-= could also come in handy.

but this is the *other* way around.
I see a list of sections and I can jump to one.

But I am looking for the opposite I am in some parts of the file
and don't know to which sections this part belongs!

There is a nice extention written by Carsten which inserts into the Changelog
the title of the section, did I discuss this in the list BTW?

Anyhow there must be some way to know in which section  is the cursor.

Uwe Brauer