[AUCTeX-devel] Re: tex-symb repository at Google Code Hosting

From: Leo
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: tex-symb repository at Google Code Hosting
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:56:13 +0800

On 2009-01-27 04:46 +0800, 安宅 正之 wrote:
[...]
> Hi, Leo
>
> Thank you for your interest in my tex-symb.el.
>
> You can get the latest tex-symb via Subversion.
> Please try
>
> $ svn checkout http://texsymb.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ texsymb
>
> or see http://code.google.com/p/texsymb/source/checkout

Thank you. I have tex-symb installed.

> Texsymb developing is stopped just after the latest this thread,
> because I'm not using Math formula in my docs these days.
> Well, I hope texsymb work with the latest AUCTeX...
> If you failed, I will try to fix it.

It seems to work nicely. BTW, do you foresee any features missing in
tex-symb? Is this package ready to be included in AUCTeX i.e. copyright
assignment is completed?

Anyway, I am so glad I found this treasure in the archive.

I rebind `C-c @' (as opposed to `C-c ~') to TeX-symb-mode.

> regards,
> ---
> Masayuki Ataka

Best wishes,
--
.: Leo :. [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ] .: I use Emacs :.