Re: [AUCTeX-devel] tex-math.el inclusion

From: Mehdi Dogguy
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] tex-math.el inclusion
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:12:12 +0200

David Kastrup a écrit :

> Uh, what's wrong with
>
> C-c ~ runs the command LaTeX-math-mode, which is an interactive
> compiled Lisp function in `latex.el'.
>
> It is bound to C-c ~, <menu-bar> <LaTeX> <Math Mode>.
> (LaTeX-math-mode &optional ARG)
> A minor mode with easy access to TeX math macros.

I didn't knew about it and I find tex-math.el easier to customize because:
- we can change the list of symbols easily
- we can change the keystroke that calls LaTeX-abbrev-math easily

> Easy insertion of LaTeX math symbols.  If you give a prefix argument,
> the symbols will be surrounded by dollar signs.  The following
> commands are defined:
>
> key             binding
>
> `             Prefix Command

How can I change this prefix command?
and how can I add new symbols to the list?

Sorry for the noise about this minor issue.
Maybe I should have asked on auctex-users instead of auctex-devel.

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدقي
http://dogguy.org/