[AUCTeX-devel] additional comment-face-font

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] additional comment-face-font
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:13:46 +0100

Hello

I would like to have a part from the "traditional" comments and their
faces an additional one.

For example in latex mode

%% this is a normal comment, highlighted in red.

%%%% this is a SUPERcomment, highlighted in yellow.

So both are comments just distinguished by the amount of ;.
(May be it would be better to have a string like %%%%SC: at the beginning
of each line)

In any case, how can generate such new face?

I looked in font-latex in order to get some ideas but of course this is
not the place where Font Lock Comment Face is defined, that should be in
font-lock.el, anyhow.

Uwe