[AUCTeX-devel] preview-copy-region-as-mml (registers)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] preview-copy-region-as-mml (registers)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:18:45 +0100

Hello

I like the function  preview-copy-region-as-mml.
However in emails, for which I use it, I would like to insert(yank) more
that one equations.

If it were posible to have a function
preview-copy-region-as-mml-to-register.

I would then copy as many equations as I like (well say 30) to the
registers, then using list-registers would allow me to insert (yank) the
equations I need into the mail.

I tried to modify preview-copy-region-as-mml that it uses
copy-to-register, but so far it did not work out for me. Did anybody
think about that?

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer