[AUCTeX-devel] Next release

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Next release
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:33:03 +0100

Hi,

from my point of view we are in good shape to make a release.  Perhaps
next weekend would be a good time to do this.

Does anybody see a problem with that or wants something added or fixed
before?

The only thing I would like to have added is completion support for
built-in plain TeX commands (see
<URL:http://mid.gmane.org/87ws0gt8l2.fsf%40caeruleus.net>), but I am not
familiar enough with plain TeX editing to decide which of the proposed
commands should be supported.  So I'd leave that out for now.