[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Plain TeX macros, completion

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Plain TeX macros, completion
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:23:40 +0200

* Ralf Angeli (2009-12-21) writes:

> Is somebody able to make a sensible selection of the commands from the
> lists of primitives and Plain TeX macros which should be offered via
> completion?

I've now added basic completion support for a few macros described in
Appendix B of the TeX Book as being relevant for end users.

In addition I've put the code related to plain TeX into its own file.
So if anybody is interested in improving support for plain TeX in
AUCTeX, then there is not such a large wall of code to overcome.