[AUCTeX-devel] Re: CVS --> GIT

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: CVS --> GIT
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:42:40 -0400

    It does not make much sense to move AUCTeX to a different revision
    control system than Emacs proper.  While my personal preference would
    have been git, Emacs is now using Bazaar.  I am not familiar enough with
    Bazaar to really lead the migration (I am using an Emacs git mirror for
    my personal Emacs work), and I guess that the situation is not that much
    different with other AUCTeX developers.

If a plain-old-user's opinion counts for much, here, I sure hope that
you'll move to Bazaar for continuity's sake.