[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Contribution to AUCTeX‏

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Contribution to AUCTeX‏
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:34:53 +0200

* Vincent Belaïche (2010-07-04) writes:

>> > 2010-06-03 Vincent Belaïche <address@hidden>
>>
>> It would be good if we'd only use one email address for your ChangeLog
>> entries. The last one got the Gmail address.
>
> This is strange, my add-log-mailing-address variable is configured with
> the sourceforge address, because I mainly use change logs for jPicEdt
> which is on Sourceforge. Probably the last time I edited some changelog
> by hand, without using `C-x 4 a'.

It was me who put in the Gmail address because I assumed this was the
address you used for the copyright assignment.

> OK, I promise: all my future contributions will use the same address,
> the sourceforge one. Do you really mind if it remains
> vincentb1(arobase)users.sourceforge.net.

It would be good if we could use the one you used for the copyright
assignment.

> OK, I activated whitespace-mode and it is now OK, I also removed a
> number of line tailing spaces.

Yes, I saw it because it made the patch harder to read.  I've now
removed the whitespace from the file in the CVS repository so that you
don't have to clutter the patch with it anymore.

I haven't had the chance to look more deeply into the other changes and
discussion topics, but will do so during the upcoming week.