Re: [AUCTeX-devel] xspace.el

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] xspace.el
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 22:45:19 +0100

* Mads Jensen (2011-02-01) writes:

> Style file for the xspace-package.  Copyright assignment is on my TODO-list.

>    (TeX-add-symbols
>     '("xspace" TeX-insert-xspace)

You can use '("xspace" 0) instead.

>      (font-latex-add-keywords '("xspace") 'function)
>      (font-latex-add-keywords '("xspaceaddexception") 'function)
>      (font-latex-add-keywords '("xspaceremoveexception") 'function)

You can add the keywords all at once with one call to
`font-latex-add-keywords'.  Also, it's advisable to tell font-latex the
number and location of the macros' parameters, even if there are none.
Here is an example from style/csquotes.el which you could use:

     (font-latex-add-keywords '(("DisableQuotes" "")
                                ("RestoreQuotes" ""))
                              'function)